Wednesday, May 31, 2006

finished!



finished! I made the medium. my chest measurement is exactly 36" and as you can see, this fits perfectly. i knit it with only minor modifications (1 set of 4 increases at the hip and i knit 35 rows before the 3 rows of ribbing for an elbow-length sleeve). you can see my funky lace that I posted about before - only if you really look for it can you tell. i've asked a bunch of people and no one thought it looked the slightest bit weird. phew.

i used Classic Elite Premiere which i loved and will probably use again (i want to see how it wears).

i'm looking away because this is the only non-blurry photo my husband took, and of course it's the one of me whipping around my head to see what that crash was coming from the general vicinity of my three year old.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tandi said...

Gorgeous fit! I love the sleeves that length.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Gloriane said...

It looks great... The sleeves make it look more dramatic, I think.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home