Monday, May 29, 2006

Green Gable #2

Happy Memorial Day!

Green Gable made its debut today. It already got wet in a water gun fight this morning. I had to dry off a bit before taking this picture.

Modifications: Just like my previous one, I knitted extra rows before the sleeves separated. I added 2 more decreases in the bust area and several increase rows in the hip area to give an hourglass silhouette. I also added a couple of inches in the length of the body and an inch in the sleeves before the ribbing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Phyllis said...

Nice job!!!! wanted to see other projects you've done for a novice knitter you really are blazing trials with your projects for '05 what have you done in '06

7:43 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Looks really good! Thanks for the info on the mods...

7:50 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

Looks great on you!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home