Monday, June 05, 2006

avocado green gable.. done!

well, i'm happy to report that my green gable is done and that i wore it to work today! all in all, it turned out nice but i realize that if i had followed the pattern verbatim i would have been really disappointed. there's no way that it would have fit me! i'm glad that we all realized there were issues in the beginning with a few of the sizes but still, i hope that the pattern is revised!

green gable complete

here she is!! i did a lot of modifications including the short rows that i talked about in my last post. if you want to know more, check my blog.

big thanks to carrieoke and HEJ and all those others who put together the KAL. you gals really helped!!

3 Comments:

Blogger KellyHL said...

Good for you; it looks great!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Very nice job! Looks great!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Jackie F. said...

I hope mine looks as nice as yours after blocking! The lace panel on mine (pre-blocking) wasn't speading out as much as everyone else's. I like the color and your mods worked out great!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home