Thursday, May 04, 2006

Rolling hem?

This is for those who have finished. Is anyone having issues with the hem folding up? I did my ribbing and cast off last night and the hem folded right back up on itself. I hope this will be taken care of by blocking--please say it will! (I don't think it is a too-tight cast off issue--that seems to be fine.)

IF I get the arms done tonight (I am making them a little longer, I think), I may get it done in time to pack for MSW. I just think the idea of a bunch of GG KAL-ers walking about in the finished sweaters is really hysterical. It's like an un-secret society...

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Haven't had that problem myself. Blocking should help.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

Mine did that a bit but seems fine after blocking.

Jessica

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home