Wednesday, May 03, 2006

05/02/2006 11:59pm


Hello everyone,

I got started on my GG a bit early because I might stop the progress of this version and re-do with new yarn. My main problem with knitting is not necessarily the accuracy of my knitting. I mean, I don't always swatch and I haven't worked with a recommended yarn for a pattern yet. Instead, I have problems finishing my knitting projects. So with that in mind, I'm just sailing along because I am overlooking any flubs I might have made. I'd like to get this done before my vacation trip with friends so that it can be a part of my wardrobe. I like how it's fitting so far.

I really like how the cotton fleece is looking for everyone else's GG though. I might have to invest in some for another, more accurate GG. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

It looks great--I love the color!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home