Sucked it up and had to frog about a skeins worth of yarn from the GG yesterday. I was down to about my waist and I couldn't deny it any longer, it was waaaayyyyy too big. I'm knitting the third size to accomidate the girls but the pattern just didn't give nearly enough waist shaping for my body so I'm tweaking the pattern a bit. I pulled back to where I separated the sleeves and the body and am doing a decrease round every tenth round which by my math should make GG hit my waist about 4" less around than my chest. I was pregnant last summer and I didn't want to look it with an overly large top this summer. So far it's going well and the gradual decreasing is more body hugging which I like. I'm also changing the way the decreases are done because I'm picky like that. The pattern uses two k2togs but I'm doing ssk, k1, slm, k1, k2tog which looks better to me because the decreases both lean towards the underarm (I'm a bit anal retentive when it comes to left and right leaning decreases and symmetry, weird I know). I think I'll have to add some increases for the hips the same way as I decreased but we'll see how it goes. Right now I'm about four inches into the body and it's knitting up really quickly.