Wednesday, May 03, 2006

This time in Green


I fell in love with my Red Gable. I've worn her out and about this past weekend. With green being the Project Spectrum color of the month, I knew I had to make another one in Kiwi. I cast on this past Saturday night (prior to the KAL start date) because I knew I would not get any knitting done this week.

UPDATE: The designer will change the pattern to specify a Backward Loop cast on. Since it was not specified in the original pattern, I used the Longtail cast on and still did the purl round. It still fits fine, I'm not ripping this.

3 Comments:

Blogger KellyHL said...

Very pretty!

8:38 AM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

Thanks for posting about the different cast-on. Yes, they did not note this in the original pattern that I purchased and I just did a long-tail cast-on too and mine seems fine. I just got the sleeves off the needles. I definitely don't plan to rip it back!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

I did the long tail cast on too!!!! I am so glad though that yours is okay......mine seems okayy so far. I got a little worried though for a minute.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home