Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My GG is complete, however it is about 2-3" too big. It looks like one big sack which as you probably imagine isn't too flattering. I'm going to rip this sucker and put it on hold because frankly I am pretty much sick and tired of this thing.

My bust is about a 37", so I made the 38" but only increased for the bust area to 26 rounds total so not to make it 38" but hopefully closer to 37". Wrong, wrong, wrong idea. I guess I should have made the 36" and increased for a total for 24 rounds as per the pattern. Once I have the energy to start again, I'll follow the directions to the letter for the 36" size or maybe make the 34" size and increase as the tee nears the hip area.

For now, I don't want to even think about it. For such a simple pattern, I am unsure why so many of us (beginners/advanced knitters) are having issues with this tee.

Good luck to the rest of you - it appears the tee is working for some.

lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home