Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Finished GG

Hey y'all, I haven't been good about doing progress updates, but I have finished my Green Gable. I have a detailed post about it at my blog, but here's the finished sweater:




I knitted it with Denise size 6s and Cotton Fleece in Mariner's Blue. I made some mods to the pattern and they're detailed in my blog post. I did the long-tail cast on, and didn't have any problem with the stretchiness of the neckline--in fact, it's a very nice ballet neck. I knitted the 36" size.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts and seeing progress updates and finished sweaters! Thanks to Carrie, and thanks to HEJ for all of the technical info. I wish I was a mathematical genius like you. =)

7 Comments:

Blogger Erica Bunker said...

Very pretty, looks great on you!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Oblivia said...

That really looks awesome. I might have to get that same blue for a future one.

11:53 AM  
Blogger KellyHL said...

Beautiful! The color looks great with your dark hair. :)

12:00 PM  
Blogger Bear Knits said...

It's beautiful! Lovely shade of blue

2:43 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Great job! Looks very well on you! Enjoy it!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

That looks really lovely on you. Love the colour!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hi Karin, my blog is http://knitsandgrits.blogspot.com . Lots of pointers (or mods, anyway) at the end of this particular post: http://knitsandgrits.blogspot.com/2006/05/i-dont-know-what-kinds-of-problems.html

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home