Friday, May 05, 2006

I don't know why...

but this gave me fits! I frogged it completely once, and went back 2-4 rows at least 5 times. However, I think I've finally conquered the lace. I did a long tail cast on along with a purl row before joining, and I like the top edge. Maybe next time I'll try the right way, though. Thanks to Jen for her calculations- I went ahead and did 6 sets of the lace patterns. I really like the way the Cotton fleece feels, I just hope its not too warm for Gainesville- it hit the 90s here today! Love the pictures everyone is posting. Thanks for the help

2 Comments:

Blogger Oblivia said...

That is so pretty, Silvia. The color pretty much matches mine. I love the palette of Cotton Fleece and I keep hearing that it feels so great, but the whole practicality of having a sweater made of this stuff in FL *right now* is making me think twice. I might have to revisit the CF again during the winter. heheh

2:01 PM  
Blogger Brenda in Toronto said...

I kept messing up the lace too - I'd forget that last YO in the B repeat. I had to rip out FIVE times!

Love the colour you chose!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home