Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Finished G.G.

Attempt two at this post.

I finished my sweater several weeks ago, but completely forgot to post about it. The picture is not the greatest, but you all know what the sweater looks like.

I used the recommended Cotton Fleece in wisteria, and I pretty much followed the pattern. I did add several extra rows to the body of the sweater because the pattern length was just too short on me. Otherwise, I did not make any changes. The pattern is just really great so why mess with it. I am definitely considering making another one of these, probably in black. I just need to get around to ordering the yarn.


Post a Comment

<< Home