Monday, April 24, 2006

Well on my way.

I started Green Gable yesterday and it's going really well so far. I've read that the sizing runs really small so I'm making a size up but I figure since it's a top down raglan in the round so I know I can always try it on as I go and add as many increase rounds as I think I need. I'm through section A/B and part way through section C/D. I couldn't figure out how the neck worked out so I just did my own thing with that and I like the look of it so I'm not really that worried. I'm using Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece (the recomended yarn) in "Lapis" and the colour is so pretty, not normally something I'd choose but it's so rich I had to have it. I normally don't like knitting with cotton but the 20% wool in it seems to make a really big difference.


Looking forward to knitting with you all and seeing all the finished sweaters!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Love the color! Looks good so far! I haven't even swatched yet..but glad a lot have done it already...waiting for all the hints! ;)

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home