Sunday, April 23, 2006

Not so green gable...

Hi there and thanks for letting me join the KAL! I'm cranking along on my green blue gable which I cast on 4 days ago. I've been working on a wool aran sweater and just couldn't resist the call of a warm weather knit much longer! I'm using cotton fleece in Blue Paradise and I just had to try it on after the sleeves came off the needles:

Sorry for the cruddy bathroom mirror pic but it was the best I could do at the time.

So far so good! The body is actually a few inches further along now thanks to going to see the Yarn Harlot yesterday (more about that on my blog) and a nail biting double overtime hockey game last night (my Sabres won!). I just can't wait to be wearing this completed top!

5 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Looking good so far! Glad it fits! That'll by my scary moment for sure!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

coming along wonderfully!

12:07 AM  
Blogger Maxmom said...

Love the color!

6:08 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

That's looking lovely so far. Great colour!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

Thanks everyone! :)

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home