Monday, April 24, 2006

Here it is...my Lime Green Gable completed.



I love, love, love it and have to say a hearty THANK YOU to the ladies at Zephyr Style for designing such a wonderful sweater! I'm wearing it today at work and have to say that not only is it stylin' but it's also very comfortable. Showed my mom yesterday (a knitter herself and the person who taught me to knit). She loved it so much that she plans on frogging a sweater she just made for herself so that I can make one for her. Would I do anything different? Let's see ..... NO! Well, maybe. After doing two waist decreases, I would add one or two hip increases. But even without it this is a winner!

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

Congrats! It looks fantastic!

1:22 PM  
Blogger fibersnob said...

It looks great!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

It looks great! I love that color...green is my favorite! I am knitting it in carribean blue trying to do something out of the norm for me! Great job

3:50 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Great job! Fits you well!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

That's a great fit - it really suits you!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

Looks wonderful! Thank for the hip tip. :) I think I might add a little increase myself.

Jessica

7:01 PM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

It looks great on and wonderful fit on you as well.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home