Thursday, April 27, 2006

Never Mind

I changed my mind again about what yarn and gauge to use. I decided that I really really like the DK weight yarn I have, it will show off the lace pattern well, and I only have enough of it to knit a cap-sleeve or tank top.

So I spent some time last night with the pattern and a gauge swatch and a calculator, and now I have a Green Gable pattern for DK weight yarn. If anyone is interested in a size Small at 25 sts/34 rows = 4", I'd be happy to share.

I'm now weaving in the ends on my recently-finished Corset Pullover, so I should be ready to start Green Gable on May 1 as scehduled! Using Debbie Bliss Wool Cotton in a nice spring lilac, to go with the newly-discovered lilac bush next to our house.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oblivia said...

I'd love to see your DK conversion, please?

8:03 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

hey girlie - I would love to get the conversion numbers too.

:)

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home