Thursday, April 27, 2006

Loving this little sweater and I am so looking forward to wearing it. I am using Cotton Fleece in Victorian Pink and this is my progress thus far:


I am still working on the increase section and trying to decide if the lace section is long enough. If not, I'll rip back and insert more lace rows.

The only change I might have to make is to increase around the hip area to accommodate my slightly larger hips. No biggie. Maybe I'll get to wear this to the Maryland Wool & Sheep Festival next week? I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brenda in Toronto said...

lurvely - thought i'd post to let others know that this colour is just gorgeous in person!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

I love your color choice for your GG. I almost ordered that color too & now I am kind of mad that I didn't :)

5:00 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I was hoping to get mine done in time to wear to MSW, too. I just don't know how much knitting time I will have between now and then. Good luck on yours.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home