Sunday, July 23, 2006

Well, finished anyway....


Well, I finished my Green Gable, but I'm not happy with the fit. The sweater is beautiful, it blocked really well and looks fabulous . . . but on? Not so much. (You have no idea how much I was sucking in my stomach for this picture.) Way too clingy to look right on me. I'm disappointed, but I should have known better--I suspected the pattern wouldn't be right for me, but it was so pretty, I couldn't resist trying it anyway!

I'm thinking about giving this to my sister or my niece--it should look great on them. Which is good, because, as expected, it is one pretty sweater!

3 Comments:

Blogger mle said...

Actually, it really looks great in the pic! Mine was a little clingy in the stomach area too but I found that putting a cotton camisole underneath REALLY helped with this and made it smoother looking. Plus, mine seemed to stretch out quite a bit after wearing it for a while.

6:01 AM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Hey, you look great!!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

I had the same problem. I actually did two, one for me and one for my mom and neither fit well. The second was wayyy to tight.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home