Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Need advice please!




Hi! Finally finishing a lot of other deadlines, time for GG! I have a few things that may cause problems later on, but may not.
There may be a small lace error, but not very noticeable the rounds were ending correctly. I think I may have done an A row instead of a B row, but still not too obvious.







This is one sleeve seam (guess you call it raglan)








Not sure if you can see it well, as you see in the above picture, a straight line, in this one, a slight jog where my finger is. Cannot figure out it if is an extra stitch or what?

My dilemma is.... Is this error enough to make me frog it now, or wait until I can separate for the sleeves. I still have a bit to go before then. I think it may be a sizing problem. I am making the XL. It would fit perfect according to my bust size, however since I haven't made many sweaters, (this is my first raglan also!) not sure if I should have gone down a size. So, long story short, I don't want to frog now, if I may already have to when I try it on...should I go on? (frogged 3 times so far LOL!) Any help will be much appreciated! Thanks! Z

2 Comments:

Blogger gray la gran said...

here's what i think, and i'm not knitting a green gable, nor belong to the KAL ... but, count your stitches. is your stitch count correct? also, will that little spot bother you later down the road? if so ... frog! all in my humble opinion.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

No that spot won't bother me, however, we don't have a stitch count or I'd know I had messed up...thus thee dilemma!! Other than the fact of the fit...I think I am still going to knit on!!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home