Sunday, June 25, 2006

Stop the Presses! The Green Gable is finished!!!!

They said it couldn't be done! The Green Gable was destined to become a UFO buried in the bottom of the closet. But NO! It is now officially a finished production. The striping that I vowed I wouldn't do became my only answer to the dilemma of no more yarn. And it actually came out better than I thought it would. I need to wash and block it but here are a couple of shots. I may actually wear it after all of this high drama... imagine that!







Now I can move on with my life. And my family and friends can stop listening to me bellyaching about this blasted project. Yee-hah! Maybe I can even get my knitting mojo back on track again. I've missed it terribly!

P.S. I think those wierd swirly lines are a camera effect because of the sheen on the cotton. I don't really have an iridescent chest (thank God!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Wow, that turned out really nice! Good save! :)

7:47 PM  
Blogger Oblivia said...

Oooh! I like how striping at the end of it turned out. Congrats on the FO!

7:01 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Wow! I love the striping sequence you went with! It turned out fabulously!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home