Sunday, July 09, 2006

Just getting started..


I have been lurking here for the longest time, fretting about which yarn to use as a substitute and finding the right needles. After reading Aimee's post and seeing her gorgeous Gable in Debbie Bliss Cathay, I decided that would be my choice as well. (I actually first finished a deep pink Ms Marigold in DB Alpaca Silk DK, because I already had the needles and the yarn ;-)) So here's my start, I think I'm on to my second repeat of part B, using DB Cathay, which gauges up perfectly on Denise US6 19in needles. I have already frogged it twice (!) because the first time I wasn't sure whether I was knitting too loosely and the second time I got the pattern wrong (I didn't see the difference between part A and B, how silly!). I hope to show you some more progress in the next days!

1 Comments:

Blogger PutYourFlareOn said...

I love that red! I'm going to knit another green gable in the DB cathay soon. The yarn is just so nice against the skin.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home