Monday, April 17, 2006

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Lime

As promised, here are photos of my nearly done "Lime" Green Gable. I know I'm probably way ahead of most but I still wanted to be a part of this KAL. I still have to finish the sleeves so that gives you all time to catch up.




I used Knit Picks Shine and worked very hard to get gauge since I was using size 4 needles. I couldn't figure out how to get the photo to turn out without the flash so you'll just have to trust me that it looks good on. It was so easy and fun to knit. Once it's really done I'll try to get hubby to take a finished photo. Meanwhile, good luck and I'll be checking in on everyone's progress. Oh and that spot that looks like a stain isn't - must've been my camera.....

Till Next Time.

6 Comments:

Blogger soapy said...

Very niec! I'm not a green type of person but am making one to gift in lime light...

6:50 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Looking great! I like the shine, I am using it for 2 other sweaters!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Wow, it's so pretty! I have the shine in that color...hmmm.....

6:19 AM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

Did you use the shine worsted? Looks great

10:22 AM  
Blogger Maxmom said...

Thanks. No, I used the sportweight shine. My gauge was off so I combined two different sizes. Fortunately, with top down you can try it on and make adjustments. It seemed to work.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

That looks great!

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home