Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hi!

Hi everyone.

I had already cast on my GG before the KAL got set up and think I'll be finished before May 1st, but can already see I will knit more than one of these, so hope it's still ok to join in!

I'm knitting the first one in SWTC Soy Silk in shade "Chocolate", which was in my stash and the right gauge. I wasn't sure how this would compare to the yarn used in the pattern - I've never seen or used CF before as I'm in the UK - but so far it's knitting up really nicely.

I've already knit as far as the sleeve separation once, but have frogged and restarted as the size 32" was way too small. I'm now working on the 36" version. It's a quick knit so ripping back and starting again wasn't too bad!

I plan to possibly make the sleeves a bit longer, and will probably add to the body length as well. I'm already planning on knitting #2 in Cotton Fleece, and would love to knit a long sleeved version.

Looking forward to seeing how everyone's versions turn out!

1 Comments:

Blogger soapy said...

OHHh the chocolate my fav.....I can't wait to see it! What colors do you like and I'll see what I can do for the CF for you ;o))

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home