Thursday, April 13, 2006

Mathmathmath

Hi everyone! I don't know yet what yarn I'm going to use -- I'd really like to use something from my stash but it's all the wrong gauge. I have several choices that are 22 sts/4", so I'm going to see if I can make that work, otherwise I think I might try adjusting the pattern to fit my gauge. I also want to add some waist shaping so as long as I'm doing all that math, I figure I might as well go all the way.

Even if I don't change the gauge I'm still going to do the shaping, so if I work out those numbers at the pattern's original gauge I'll share it here for anyone who wants it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

That would be a good idea to post it, I think anyways, in case someone can't or doesn't want to use CF. I have more cotton lying around that I may use for a second one..hehe if the first one fits! :)

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home