Thursday, April 13, 2006

My Red Gable

Cotton Fleece in Candy Apple Red

Although I've started on this, I know I made some errors. The one in the lace panel is not noticeable. However I can't disregard the one on the front of the left sleeve. Since I can't get it out of my head, I've decided to rip it all and start from scratch. Good thing I wrote down my mods to raglan length.

I look forward to seeing all the other Green Gables.

Update: I ripped the entire sweater and rewound into balls on Friday (4/14). Somehow, I found it so liberating. I re-started again that evening and as of Sunday evening I'm 5" into the body. I'm definitely happier with it now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Wow! Love that color! Sorry to hear you'll be frogging it though..but I'd do the same. :)

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home