Sunday, April 16, 2006

Greens

Well this KAL couldn't of come at a better time.. I needed to figure out a gift for someone for the end of May.. It's perfect! I found a couple shades of green in my stash, really working on using some stash really, although it's a good excuse to buy more yarn isn't it? Lime Light & Oriental Jade.. hmmm I relaly like the Oriental Jade for myself... so both it is....heeheee Besides I have more of the jade shade and I'll need it... Have to make the large size and maybe a little larger. Casting on early

3 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Green, green, what to do! LOL! Either color will be lovely!

I have changed from green to brown. Boring maybe, but right now one of my favorite colors :)

6:31 AM  
Blogger soapy said...

I love brown, not to found of green

7:34 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I love those greens! I looked at the CF colours - there are lots I like, but I think my favourites are the Truffle and Antique Lace. There's a US seller on eBay who ships this to the UK so I might go shopping! ;)

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home