Monday, April 17, 2006

dreaming of my purple gable!

This is my first KAL too & I'm super-excited. I fear I might get a little behind the rest of you... the beginning of May I'm running my first half-marathon (that's what I get for dating a marathoner - he won't just let me stay on the elliptical) and then I have FINALS - aahhh!!!! But I got my yarn in the mail today & may cast on soon to get a jump start :) I'm looking forward to wearing this gorgeous little sweater!
It's Prosperous Plum Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece.

7 Comments:

Blogger soapy said...

thats a GREAT color!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Nice color! Good luck on your marathon (half or whole! :) it's still a marathon!

6:57 PM  
Blogger A said...

That is a great color. I thought about ordering it myself, but everything I make lately is either purple or black.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

Where did you order your yarn from?

10:21 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I ordered my yarn of ebay from seller oregon*trail*yarn. They had a store with lots of Brown Sheep - this is my first pattern to wear (I've made a scarf or two...) so I wanted to use what the pattern called for - I'm not ready for substitutions yet :)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

That seller is fast too! I ordered on the 14th, and received it on the 17th... Bookmarked that for B.S. in the future!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I plan to buy from her too as she ships to the UK. I love the plum colour, can't wait to see it knitted up!

Good luck with your half marathon!

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home