Monday, April 17, 2006

Color...

change already! :) I truly wanted to make mine in a brown shade and I found a great deal on the yarn....so I present..

Cotton Fleece in Truffle

I got enough for my top and the leftovers to go for the sleeves of another sweater. I also finally got all the needles in that I had ordered! I am ready to swatch now! Look forward to this and all the tops we've seen so far! Nice job everyone!

ETA: Ok, I am about to swatch in the round for this...which needle do I use the US6 or 4. It doesn't specifically state it, and as I haven't made a lot of sweaters, not sure on the rule of thumb! Thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger KellyHL said...

I believe you use the 6 for the body and the 4 for the ribbing at the hem.

7:06 AM  
Blogger soapy said...

Yes the 6 for the cast on and body and the 4 for the ribbing on the hem

LOVE that shade!! YUMMY!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Thanks! I will use the 6 for swatching! (in the round) That's what I had a question about. Since they didn't specifically state which size to swatch with...grrr I hate to swatch too!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I love that shade of Cotton Fleece. I have my eye on that for my GG #2 ;)

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home