Friday, August 25, 2006

My Green Gable in Progress

Hi everyone,
I just joined this blog as I was thinking my GG wasn't turning out right. However, I'm not so sure now that I put it on waste yarn and put it on. It does look kind of crooked, but that could just be that I didn't have it on straight. But it seemed huge on the needles but is fitting when it's on. I made the size 34 and my actual bust size is 34 1/2. Does it look right?

82506 001


Here's what it looks like off the needles...
82506 002

5 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

It looks like it is just a little twisted, and needs to be pulled to the left a bit. Hope that is it! :) Looks nice!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

hmm...is the right sleeve longer / bigger than the left sleeve? i think that's what i'm seeing. is that even possible?

12:14 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I think it is possible if I messed up on the increases and fixed them on the wrong side, and I kind of wondered about that too. Since this pic, I tried to fix some stitches further down that were split/twisted and this yarn seems to be kind of stubborn to fix with a crochet hook. So I think I'm going to frog it and try this project again, maybe next year before spring.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I think it is crooked - I know I messed up on a few of the increases and then tried to fix it, but may have fixed it on the wrong side. I think I am going to frog this one as I also have some split/twisted stitches that are not responding to fixing with a crochet hook too. Thanks!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

sorry about the multiple comments - I thought the 1st one didn't go through.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home