Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My finished Green, er Pink Gable. I used Cotton Fleece in Victorian Pink, size 36" and used a little under 3 balls. This pattern didn't offer much in the way of shaping, so I incorporated them. Once the increases for the yoke and 4" of straight rounds were done, I decreased 4 stitches every 8 rows, 3 times. Then I knit til the tee was 8.5" long, increased 4 stitches every 8 rounds 3 times, then knit the rib and bound off.

On the sleeves I knit 3 rounds, then the rib and bound off.

All in all, I think I am happy with the tee, but time will tell. If CF stretches throughout the day I am a goner because it is a tad loose on me, but if not, I think I'll end up wearing it a lot.

Lisa

3 Comments:

Blogger MissyJoon said...

You look so fabulous!!!!!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It looks great! I'm so close to being done with mine and I hope it looks as nice as yours.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Jackie F. said...

I'm making the 36" size, too. I hope that mine fits as well as yours. Nice job!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home