Monday, May 08, 2006

We Have Ignition

Hello all -

I'm a little late to the party, but I saw this pattern and had to make it. I grabbed some Cotton Fleece at my LYS and started on my Green Gable over the weekend. This is my first KAL and only my second sweater, but all the hints and tips everyone has shared have been a huge help. I'm an ungodly tight knitter, so I had to go all the way up to #9 needles (!) to get gauge, but it seems to be working so far. I'm liking the yarn's feeling, although I'm occasionally finding it a little "splitty".

Anyhow, I'm enjoying the knitting and seeing all the beautiful finished products.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Hey don't feel bad! I have to do mine on 8's!! Haven't casted on yet and kinda glad...reading everyones exploits here and getting good info too!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home