Wednesday, May 03, 2006

To the Frog Pond

I was so happy with how my Crocus Gigi was turning out. But then I got to the waste shaping and decided to try it on. By now I am sure that no one will be surprised to hear it was HUGE. More than I could live with huge. One of the things I like so much about this sweater was it tighter fit. So I ripped and ripped and ripped. I took out several inches out where it was still in the "with arms" stage. I think I have it to a good size at the bust now. I plan on doing more decreases though. I thought about fiddling with short rows to give some boob room but decided to just add more decrease after I get past the them. We'll see how it shapes up. Unfortunately I now have very little hope of having her finished by Saturday Sheep and Wool, maybe Sunday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home