Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Finally!

Hey there you Green-and-other-color-Gablers!

The internets is dead at the High Energy abode, which is NOT. FUN. I therefore have missed out on all your great sweaters!!! Everyone is lookin' great.

I have finally started and am nearly at the put-the-sleeves-on-waste-yarn point.



In terms of sizing issues, I have decided to continue in the pattern as is, then try it on. If the bust is too small, I will either:

a) do more C+D sections, as long as the sleeves behave themselves and don't get too big
b) do more C+D sections, but stop increasing the sleeves if necessary
c) put the sleeves on waste yarn, and implement a short-row-plan.

Things that will cause a wrench in the works? The fact my boobs are becoming GIGANTIC on the progesterone shots I'm taking. Danger. I can wear a C cup!!! Repeat! For the first time I can wear a C cup! Lord. I think re-measuring is in order. ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger gleek said...

welcome back HEJ! which size are you making? i'm making the size M and am also a C cup (measuring in at around 37"). i did an extra repeat of the lace pattern (total of 7) and will do the required amounts of C&D then try it on. if the sleeves fit well but i still need room in the bust, i plan on doing short rows too. let me know how it goes!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Well it's looking good so far. Lovely colour.

7:53 AM  
Blogger High Energy Jenny said...

Gleek, I am making the medium. let me know how yours goes...

Thanks, Carolyn!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home