Thursday, April 27, 2006

A week to go...


So, I've taken my time actually posting about my Green Gable - I actually started it a couple weeks ago and finally have enough time to focus on it. It will hopefully be my Maryland Sheep & Wool knit - so keep your fingers crossed that I'll be able to wear it by then! I've got what? A week? :) I've been making mods to the pattern as I knit it, I've been writing them down so I'll know what to do if I ever knit it again (I saw some yummy yarn to do it in the other day, right Dani?) - the pattern, unfortunately, was just a tad on the small side. At least mods are easy on this one. A couple more increases, throw in a couple more decreases for more shaping, and voila! Okay, must go and concentrate on this now... Send the good knitting vibes my way!

~ Holly
http://knitgirl.typepad.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Whitney said...

I love your sweater!!! It's really pretty and I think that you can finish it in a week if you really want to.

1:00 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

You'll get there. Mine is about at the same place and I hope to get it done for MSW, too.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home