Sunday, April 30, 2006

Md Sheep and Wool?

Hello all,

Here is my contribution (so far).

Green Gables

I am making it up in KnitPicks Shine - crocus. I couldn't be happier with the color of the yarn but I am less sure of texture of the yarn. This is my first time using it and it seems to be shedding a bit. I am really afraid then when I wear it it will shed all over everything.

Anyway, I was wondering how many people planned on wearing their Green Gables to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival? I am hoping to have mine finished in time, though it might have to wait until Sunday. I hope to see lots of them at the festival and introduce myself to some fellow members of this KAL.

5 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I am definitely planning on wearing mine to MS&W on Saturday... I just finished the body earlier this evening and am getting started on the sleeves. Of course, I should post about all that, lol.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

That's a fabulous colour - lovely sheen.

3:04 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

I used Shine on a shrug just recently. It did shed a bit and I think it may even pill a little. I've only worn it once, so I haven't really road-tested it to be sure. Your GG looks great.

I will be at MSW on Saturday. At this point, I may get my GG knit, but not washed and blocked in time to wear it Saturday.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Nice job! Love the color! Good luck in getting it done in time! Enjoy MS&W!

8:40 AM  
Blogger haze said...

What gauge are you getting with Shine?

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home