Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hello Green Gables!

Hey Everyone! Even though I have already cast on for Green Gables, I am so excited to be included in this KAL. I decided to use the Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in shade CW-365 Peridot (the yarn is not as light as it looks in the pictures). Perfect for spring, no?
medium_gg_cast_on.jpg

So far I am really loving this project. The pattern is simple and I am digging the yarn.

Planned alterations to the pattern: I am pretty sure I am going to make the sleeves longer. A girl just can't feel pretty if arm chub is hanging out. I might also add an inch or so to the overall length as well. And I need to decide if I want to add some more decreases to the body to create more shape.

Can't wait to see what colors and alterations y'all come up with!

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Gorgeous color! I've started mine, too, and will also probably make the sleeves and overall length longer.

1:08 PM  
Blogger knit_n_nascar said...

I'm definitely with you on the sleeve length. Cap sleeves can be so...troublesome!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Love the color and will be looking out for your length in the body and arm hints too..(hehe that was a hint ;)
Thanks for the preview!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Great colour! I'm thinking of making the sleeves (and body) a little longer too.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home